Web Design for skinnydiplondon.com (Skinnydip London).
As part of my role at Skinnydip London, I had the ongoing task of designing and refreshing navigational elements and visual features of the online store, as well as designing artwork to upload to site. I selected Futura to be used as the main typeface throughout the site (previously TW Cen) which has since become a key part of the visual identity of the brand.
My contribution to the design of the website (both desktop & mobile) includes:
- Select country landing page
- Top bar & dropdown menu
- Homepage layout (including elements/pods/sections that can be added and rearranged to refresh the flow of the homepage week to week)
- Blog layout (which functions in a similar way to the homepage) & archive
- Careers page
- 404 page
- Stores & stockist locator plus individual store galleries
- Collaboration & editorial galleries
- Newsletter sign up pop up
- Size guide
- Bottom bar
- Video Gallery
- Product stickers (Skinnydip Loves, 'I'm a Bendy Case', 'Squidge Me' etc.)
- Competition sign up page
- Mobile site navigation bar
- Symbols & iconography
In 2018, skinnydiplondon.com was shortlisted for a Drapers Digital Award for "Best Website Design"
Designs implemented by We Make Websites
Campaign Photographs by Kate Mackelvie